Friday 15 March 2013

Decluttering 105, the last verdict

Here comes to my last day of the mini-decluttering series. I hope you have had enjoyed some of these mini-reviews and I challenge myself to continue to buy less, and use up more. ;) 




La roche posay ceralip - I did not care for it when I first got it, but earlier this Winter, I have been using this religiously as my bed time lip treatment and I enjoyed it a lot. Now, I do have many many many lip balms so I am glad to say goodbye to one of them. But I highly recommend this as a bed time treatment and I might repurchase if I ever feel like replenishing my lip treatment stash.

L'Occitane dessert rose hand cream - this was a limited edition shea butter hand cream and I do like this shea butter hand cream range. This particular scent is divine as well, not the typical rose scent from L'Occitane, bur rather a little bit more sweet.

Clarins eye revive beauty flash - a decent eye cream in my opinion. I found it do work quite well for de-puffing. I might repurchase in the future. I just don't know if I like this better than the Origins Ginzing eye cream for day time.

Befine eye treatment - I like the Befine cleanser, but this eye treatment? I couldn't care less. I hate the pump because it always pumps out too much. And I just didn't find it special by any means. I was happy that I could get rid of it.

Boscia green tea blotting sheets - I like these although I don't think they are worth the price tag. You can find similar things in the Asian market for much cheaper price (without the green tea scent or the benefits it clams to have). I personally do not believe that blotting sheets can give you any anti-oxidant results, but I cannot deny this is a luxurious blotting sheet that I am always tempting to repurchase.

Therapeutic clay mint mask - this is a mask prescribed to me by my dermatologist and I do like it. I found it to help my blemishes heal faster. I couldn't repurchase this product here in Canada but I will continue to use up my purifying clay masks in my stash and possibly trying to find a similar one to this.

Elizabeth Arden 8-hour cream lip protectant - I love this because it works! My lips are chronically dry and chapped and I found this lip balm to work wonders. Also, it has SPF in it so that's a bonus. Will repurchase in the future. 

Dorissiderm A. spot - basically another spot treatment I have tried. This brand is not available here in Canada but it's being sold in either Watson's or Manning's (sorry I couldn't remember exactly) in Hong Kong. I think it's okay, nothing special or spectacular.

Caudalie hand and nail cream - I don't know if it like this or not..? I am not a huge fan of the scent, but I can't say I won't repurchase for sure. I think it's okay but nothing that blows my mind away.




No comments:

Post a Comment