Tuesday 12 March 2013

Decluttering 102

Some more things that I used up =P 





Lierac body scrub - it an okay scrub. I am not a huge fan of the scent. The scrub itself, like a lot of french pharmacy brands, is much more fine that other scrubs I have used. It is more like a true exfoliant I supposed. I got this from Winners, so this is not something that I can get on a regular basis. But I am partial about repurchasing this anyways.

Opalen - my acne treatment, 0.1% adapalene gel. It is essentially the same as Differin, just a different brand name. I used this or Differin in the night time to treat my acne. I do not know why I ever stopped using adapalene as my acne treatment of choice, but I will always have one on hand from now on. This is not something you can get over the counter (not in North America at least), it has been prescribed to me by my dermatologist.

Bioderma hydrabio moisturising concentrate - bought this on a rim while it was on sale. I have tried the toner form the hydrabio line so I am confident in this line that it will not irritate my skin. Turns out, I love this hydrating serum! Absorbs quickly and my skin feels moist and supple after using it. Definitely on my repurchase list for the future.

H2O+ night oasis oxygenating energizer serum - another hydrating serum, but one that I don't really fancy. I do not like the scent and do not think it did much to my skin.

Dior hydra life skin energeizer pro-youth hydrating serum - I used my optimum (shoppers drug mart reward program) points on this product and I do like how it feels when I use it. I don't think it is like absolutely amazing but it is definitely luxurious. I am just not sure if it is worth the price tag? Probably will not repurchase anytime soon.

Skinfood nail polish - just too old, I have to toss it away.

Avene spring water spray - I kept this in my purse for refreshing in the mid day. I think it's okay, not like now other people rave about it. And now that I love the Caudalie beauty elixir so much (but probably triple the price...-.-), I don't think I will repurcahse this anytime soon, plus, I can't bring this Avene spray on the plane with me because of its packaging.

Bonaza enzyme mask - I love this mask! If you are from Asia, you might have heard of this brand. It is a gel mask that clarifies, moistruizes and brightens your skin. The only down side is you have to apply it for 40 minutes so I only use this when I know I have time for a night time pamper. It is wonderful for an emergency treatment as well (when your skin is not in a good shape and you need something that will boost your skin in one night so you look 10 times better when you wake up). I will repurchase when I am back to Hong Kong next time.

Shiseido pureness gentle cleansing sheets - oil-free, alcohol-free, this product is truly gentle. I do not prefer cleansing sheets over my cleansing oil, but out of the few cleansing sheets I have tried, this one is the best in terms of how it made your skin feels.

Skindinavia makeup finishing spray (original) - it really keeps my makeup last longer so I now keep a bottle of this thing in my makeup stash at all times. Because Skindinavia is not readily available here in Canada, I purchased the Urban Decay one for now, and they are from the same maker as far as I know. I do not notice any difference between how the two performed either.








No comments:

Post a Comment