Thursday 14 March 2013

Decluttering 104

So here comes to day 4 in my decluttering series, looks like I will need 5 days to wrap up my mini-series here. lol It feels good to purge out all my thoughts on these empties, plus, to finally being able to toss them away! 



Sofina SPF24 PA+++ - not much to say except this is my all-time favourite sunscreen. I believed the SPF24 has been discontinued and replaced with the SPF30 now. But in short, this milky lotion is light-weight, moisturizing and so easy to blend. Love it! =)

Lancome blanc expert ultimate whitening hydrating cream - I didn't use this cream continuously that I found any brightening results, it is rather moisturizing and I can only use it at night time. I found it leaves a slight greasy film on my face after I use it so that why I didn't care to use it in the day time. I don't think this is amazing and probably will not repurchase for now.

Korres wild rose vitamin C advanced brightening sleeping facial - I was not planning to get this cream but while I was at Sephora browsing the Korres section, the Korres trainer was there apparently and she demonstrated this cream on my hand. I was amazed because I saw immediate brightening result when she used a cotton pad on top of the cream and applied onto my hand for like 1 minute. Although this is quite an expensive cream ($62.50 CAD), I just could not resist getting it. Plus, it smells amazing!!!! It is very hard for me to use up a moisturizer: a.) I am not very loyal b.) I have too many moisturizers c.) I always try new things. For these reasons, I often do not stick with one particular moisturizer. But I managed to use up this relatively quick because I could not resist not using it. Originally I was planning to use it 1 to 3 times a week as per recommended by the trainer, but in the end I found myself reaching for this daily. I already repurchased this but I have yet to open it because I want to use up all my other creams first. And since there is vitamin C in it, I do not want to open the glass jar and risking the product not at its optimum stage. All in all, I love this moisturizer and it doesn't make me greasy. =)

Embryolisse lait creme concentrate - another moisturizer that I adore! I already repurchased and using my 2nd tube right now. Wonderful moisturizer that is easy to blend, non-irritating, basic, hydrating and perfect for underneath makeup. This has become my Winter essential. =) And omg, it is so affordable! My mum helped me to repurchase when she was in Paris and I could not believe who affordable this is there! (also for Bioderma!) I got this from a retailer in Hong Kong and it was about $23 CAD, and I believe my mum got this in France for 9 euro..!! Not that I travel to France routinely, so I probably will have to pay a higher price to get this cream, but it is well-worth it. <3

Bioderma sebium AI - this is a treatment that helps to eliminate spots. I actually quite enjoyed it but I wasn't sure if it was this product that helped to control my blemishes. So right now I haven't repurchased yet, but if I find myself needing a product like this in my life again, I will for sure consider getting this.

Dream Skin whitening serum - I don't have much to say about this, did not care for it and was simply trying to use this up.

Shiseido benefiance hand revitalizer - I got this as a gift while purchasing things in Hong Kong Shiseido counter. I don't think this product is available in North America but Shiseido does sell a similar hand cream here in Canada. (I think it is probably the same, but just marketed slightly differently) A very moisturizing hand cream that I find slightly greasy, takes longer to absorb. But it is great of bed time. Not my choice for day time.

Origins super spot remover - I believe this is already my 2nd bottle of it. Salicylic acid 1.5% treatment. I do like it but after using 2 bottles of it consecutively, I was in the mood to try something new, thus the Clinique spot treatment. By all means, I tried to stick with salicylic acid treatment rather than benzoic peroxide, just because I think it works better for my skin type.



No comments:

Post a Comment