Tuesday 12 March 2013

Decluttering 101

In the past few months, I have accumulated LOADS of empty packaging and I simply did not have the time or energy to write up posts. It is good in a way that I am using up things, but I just can't stand those piles of empties in my living room anymore. And since some of them have been quite a while ago, I just don't feel like writing things about them if I don't have any specific thoughts on them. So here are the majority of my empties, but not all. =P




CeraVe hydrating cleanser - it's a very gentle cleanser that I used in the morning. Non-irritating and indeed very moisturizing. Great for sensitive skin. Won't be repurchasing in the near future but it's an ultra gentle one that should keep in mind. 

Clinique take the day off cleansing milk - I used this to take off my make-up. I do quite like it, and other things I have tried from the take the day off line. I feel like I still like my cleansing oil a little bit more, but it's a good one when I want to change up my routine a bit. 

Ren hydra-calm cleansing milk - first Ren product I tried and I bought this on a rim. I used this up rather quickly and it is a very hydrating cleanser. Made my skin feel very comfortable as well. A very nice one for Winter time. 

Sofina essence cleanser - one of my all-time favourites. I adore the scent! And it makes the cleansing experience more luxurious. Not going to repurchase for now before I use up other things, but I love this cleanser. 

Fancl mild cleansing oil - again, one of my all-time favourites. I always have one on hand. 

Bioderma sensibio H2O - who doesn't know about Bioderma really? I love my cleansing oil so I never bother to try Bioderma, but I purchased one for traveling and just love it. And nowadays when I am lazy, I love using Bioderma to give my skin a quick cleanse when I got home. It doesn't replace my cleansing oil by any means because Bioderma does not remove waterproof eye make-up for me. But I now keep a bottle of Bioderma in my bathroom, for the purpose I just mentioned, and also for days I am wearing minimal make-up, as well as cleaning up any residual eye make-up using a cotton swab. It's also wonderful for touching up makeup! =) 

Philosophy purity made simple - first I heard a lot of people raving about this cleanser, then many controversial comments regarding the ingredients being not so "simple" and irritating. =S I have yet to dig into the truth, but the fact is, it is a good cleanser to use, especially when combine with my clarisonic. I did not notice any irritation while using this cleanser, but I might have to do more research before I decide to purchase a 2nd bottle of it. 

Neutrogena naturals fresh cleansing + make-up remover - the smell is quite fresh, and it is not a bad cleanser by any means, but I did not fall in love with it... so in the end I used this up as a brush cleanser. 

Neutrogena oil-free eye make-up remover - I love this stuff! By far my drugstore favourite eye make-up remover. I go through eye make-up remover quite quickly because I do use waterproof makeup on a daily basis. So I really do not have the intention to try out the famous Lancome Ba-facil when the drugstore one just works as well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment