Thursday 18 October 2012

Challenge me, today is the day...

Today's talk is a little bit different from the usual beauty rambles.
But, hey, this is life. 
Life is not just about beauty products (obviously). 



An old picture of Popo, wearing her boyish hoodie and not willing to get up....-.- 




Today marks the start of my "1am-challenge". 


I had an "intense" argument with the boy a few days ago about healthy living habits (why we started this talk and the details can be omitted. lol), and clearly, I have not been doing well on the "sleeping pattern" spectrum. I have long had this problem with not being able to go to bed early and wake up early in the morning, even during holidays when I am supposed to be less busy and more flexible with my time. In short, I have bad, irregular sleeping patterns that are NOT good to my well-being......

Root cause? Probably poor time management and lack of self-discipline. (I'm feeling exposed....-.-) I want to make changes and that's why I am here to set my very first goal: trying to go to bed before 1am each night. I am going to track for a month that how often can I achieve this goal and report back. I know this is a small, little step, but I would rather be more realistic and start small.

Well, I don't think there is much needed to be said. Wish me luck and let's see how it goes. ;)



P.S. I made this "challenge" public and now there is NO TURNING BACK!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment