Tuesday 9 October 2012

Too many empties, too little time

Over the past few months, I have accumulated some "used-up" empties, in attempt to clear my beauty stash. Doing this kind of posts will definitely keep me motivated and on track. However, I just haven't been able to find a time to blog about them... In fact, I had an entire bag of empties that I wanted to write about. But before I had a chance, I have to throw them away. Anyways, let bygone be bygone. I really should just blog whenever I have a relatively small pile of products to talk about... That being said, please be ready for a "relatively long" empties post......   OK, I have decided to do two separate posts, this is just getting ridiculously long... lol 

(Left to Right)
Laneige Pore Clear Wash Off Pack
Cliniderm Gentle Cleanser
NUXE BODY Fondant Body Scrub
OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover (Fast-acting/moisturizing)
Bath & Body Works Carried Away Shower Gel
Bath & Body Works White Tea and Ginger Shower Gel


  • Laneige Pore Clear Wash Off Pack - a nice clarifying mud mask. May re-purchase. 
  • Cliniderm Gentle Cleanser - I have used up multiple of this cleanser. One of my favourites! Very gentle and non-stripping. No parabens, dyes, perfumes, lanolin, formaldehyde and proteins. Not sure if it's available outside of Canada though. It's made by the same company as Neostrata. 
  • NUXE body scrub - not a fan of this, don't like the smell, left lots of residues in my bath tub whenever I use it. 
  • OPI nail polish remover - I want to give a shout-out to myself!!!!! That is 480mL (16 fl oz.) of nail polish remover!!!!! I can't believe I was able to use it all up!!!! Besides that, this is a very good nail polish remover, does the job quick and I found it relatively non-stripping than other removers. Will purchase if I can find it at Winners again at discounted price. 
  • B&B Carried Away shower gel - like the scent at first, but as with all other B&B products, I get super sick of the scent quickly. 
  • B&B White Tea and Ginger shower gel - OK, this is an exception. I ADORE this scent. It is nothing over-powering comparing to all B&B scents I have tried. Doesn't smell like ginger to me, but rather a very clean and fresh scent. I love this scent and I have back-ups of it. 






(Left to Right)
Neogence C+ Whitening Serum
Curel Intensive Moisture Cream
Sofina beaute SPF50+ PA+++
IPSA Foundation (shade 102)
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Sofina White Protect SPF50+ PA+++ (discontinued)


  • Neogence whitening serum - Taiwanese brand. Unsure about effectiveness, at least I don't see any dramatic changes. Probably won't re-purchase but I think I still have a back-up at Hong Kong. 
  • Curel Intensive Moisture Cream - Absolutely LOVE this cream!!! So moisturizing, non-irritating, yet non-greasy!!! I can feel my skin absorbing the moisture. Definitely will repurchase after I finished all my stocks and when I visit Hong Kong again. Not available here in Canada. 
  • Sofina SPF - My all-time-favourite SPF. Nothing much to say except I love it and will continue to re-purchase. I think I should dedicate an entire post to it. 
  • IPSA foundation - another shout-out to myself that I managed to finish a base product!!!! I use base product everyday but I'm not sure why it always takes forever to use something up. Maybe because I am always interested in trying other base products. Nontheless, IPSA is a very nice brand for making foundations. But this shade is slightly lighter than my complexion, not a perfect match. 
  • Caudalie Beauty Elixir - used this up fairly quickly. I purchase this in August for my flight to HK and this stuff is just addicting! I love how it smells and how it feels. So refreshing! I can't speak for any skincare benefits yet with this travel size, but I will keep in mind re-purchasing this some day. 
  • Sofina white protect SPF - I used this on my body during the Summer months. Again, a great sun protection from Sofina, but this particular line has been discontinued.    

No comments:

Post a Comment