Friday 12 October 2012

Yet another beauty wishlist

What do you do when you are itching to shop? 
Make a wishlist and call it a day. 








1.) Dior Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond 

Applying a highlighter is not part of my regular day-to-day routine but isn't this shimmer powder gorgeous even just to look at? I have heard numerous people raving about this highlighter and I have been wanting it forever! Not to mention this is totally a multi-task product because it doubles up as eyeshadows. I know Physician's Formula makes similar products called "shimmer strips" but I don't think my desire of wanting this powder will ever rest until the day I got it.





2.) L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil 

I have chronic dry skin due to eczema so a moisturizing, gentle shower product is a must-have, especially during the colder seasons. As Winter is approaching, this L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil sounds appealing to me. I believe I first heard about this product from Hannah (her youtube channel), and although I don't think I am a huge fan for almond scent, I am intrigued. I smelled it once in the store and there isn't an over-powering almond scent at all.

There is only one problem. 

I have been holding back because I just have way too many shower gels sitting in my cabinet....... -___- Two in use, eight still waiting at my beauty stash, hoping I will pick them up next..... I blame Bath & Body Works' semi-annual sale for this...... How on earth will I be able to to finish all of them before Winter hits? I don't think it's possible, but I will at least try my very best to use them up. I really don't think those B&B shower gels are moisturizing enough for my skin's need. Not to mention, I get super sick of those scents very quickly... (I must have lost my mind when I picked those up, clearly my brain was shut off. Sales are dangerous!)

So let's see when I will pick this L'Occitane baby up.








3.) pai camellia & rose gentle hydrating cleanser 

Not going to deny I have never heard about the brand pai before my fellow Canadian blogger/youtuber Sandra (her youtube channel) talks about this cleanser in one of her latest videos. She said she bought this upon A Model Recommends' (her youtube channel recommendation, and as a 3rd party here myself, it is simply impossible pass on this. As far as I heard, it is a creamy cleanser without any preservatives. And of course anything rose-related attracts me. pai is not available in stores here in Canada so I will have to order it online if I really decide to take the plunge.


No comments:

Post a Comment