Monday 8 October 2012

When September ends... Outfit

I know, I know, it's October already.

But better late than never. =P

So here I present you my outfit on the last day of September.
Simple, all-black, with some extra touches.

I have to admit, I am quite surprised with the quality of this Forever 21 shirt. Not only is it flowy and comfy, the elastic band around the waist really gives some definition to my body. I also really like the cutting of the sleeves. To me, it definitely looks like it is more expensive than Forever 21. All in all, just a very nice shirt to dress up or down. And let's be real, black is never going to go out of style.








A closer look of the shirt (Forever 21)  & necklace (American Eagle)
Ring (Tiffany & Co.)
Watch (agnes b)
Jeans (Uniqulo, style no. T1000)
Flats (Zara) 

No comments:

Post a Comment