Sunday 18 November 2012

Something that you don't have to own, plus a little update

It has been exactly a month since I last updated and it is just the perfect timing to check in about my 1am-challenge progress..~ I was pretty good at making a "check" mark on my schedule when I went to bed before 1am, for the first half of the month. Although I failed to keep track on papers, I did manage to mentally remind myself to go to bed before the 1am "deadline". Sometimes, I failed by a few minutes. Some nights, I knew it was just meant to be a "fall-back-to-old-habit" kind of nights. Overall, I think I did meet my target 50% of the time. Still LOTS of rooms for improvement definitely and I can feel that I am starting to feel more lax about my 1am deadline. Time to pick it up and be a little bit more rigid! (Oh and did I mention about the daylight saving? The clock has turned back for an hour so that should have done some good to me too! Cause I feel sleepy earlier ;))

Ok, now that is being addressed, we shall talk about something else. Today, I wrote my final exam for one of my courses, and this marks the last exam in my undergrad life (hopefully). It's not like it is the first time and I really don't have any special feelings about it. But thought I should still make a note of it. Besides, what is better than enjoying a post-exam free Starbucks caramel brulee latte? ;) And the fact that no Starbucks staffs can spell my name? Haha, I appreciate their creativity.


My name has just gotten shorter, lol 



I always like to do a "little" shopping after some hard work has been done. I didn't get a chance to go shop today after my exam, so I thought I will pull out a dress that I tried on earlier. Surprise, surprise, I was at Winners again. The iPhone camera is totally not doing a justice here. In real life, the dress is a gorgeous chiffon type of material and a hot pink (rather than a red showing up here) fabric. It's so soft and so comfortable. And did I mention it's from BCBG? I am always drawn to BCBG but I can't afford the price tag. This dress retails for about $80 CAD at Winners and considering it is BCBG, this is not bad at all (and who knows the original price...)! I knew I wasn't going to get it before I walked into the dressing room. I just can't resist trying it on. At least I can have a picture of it. The price tag is a problem, but more of a problem is I don't really know when & where will I wear this. I have to occasions for this dress sadly.







That's all for my rambles today. I am excited about the holidays season coming!
But I know the upcoming months will be a very stressful period for me... well, well, well.

p.s. one more month till our 6th anniversary. 









No comments:

Post a Comment