Thursday 22 November 2012

Angora cardi




I apologize for my shaky hands and the blurry pictures, but all you need to see is the gorgeous colour of this new addition to my wardrobe. The sparkly rhinestone buttons are perfect decorations to add to this soft and comfy cardigan from EXPRESS (I have never owned anything from EXPRESS before). And I lied in the title, this cardigan does not contain any angora hair, instead, 5% cashmere to give it some extra warmth. Through time, I discovered that my favourite clothing material is probably rayon (hence the 40% rayon in this cardigan). I gravitate towards rayon because it gives the garments a very soft and comfortable touch. Yes, I am weird that I read labels because I can't really wear wool. My skin is quite sensitive to wool and it will give me rashes (not to mention the itchiness). One complain I have with rayon is that you have to wash the garment in cold water or else the "softness" will be destroyed and most of the time the garment will shrink (I learned it the hard way......). So nowadays I just wash all my clothes in cold water.

Interestingly enough, another new addition to my essie collection is "angora cardi". I bought this completely based on Hannah's (Hannah's channel ) recommendation. The formula is great and I LOVE the colour so much! It is just perfect for Fall/Winter!! My friends aren't too crazy about this colour but I don't care, haha. =P





No comments:

Post a Comment