Tuesday 24 April 2012

Shiseido The Makeup Mascara Base


Dear Shiseido The Makeup Mascara Base,

We have been good together, but I think it's time to let you go......

It was so hard to find you because you were being reformulated to a new formula. Finally, I was able to hunt you down while I was visiting Hong Kong. It is sad to know that, I probably won't be able to find you in stores anymore. I hope the new formula would deliver like you did, or even better!





You protected my lashes and thickened them so that I looked like I have more lashes than I really do! Most importantly, you kept my curls lasted! When you stepped in, even with a non-waterproof mascara, the curls would last longer. You know exactly that curls would not survive on my Asian lashes with a non-waterproof mascara, so you came to help. When paired up with my regular waterproof mascara (I always wear waterproof formulas), the result is amazing! I remembered the time that I paired you up with the Majolica Majorca mascara, and I cried..... guess what? My curls were still perfect and no smudging!

Thank you, you have been loved. <3
I will definitely try your new formula some day~


Love,
Lorraine =)

No comments:

Post a Comment