Tuesday 3 April 2012

Monday Questionnaire from Amarixe

I really miss Amarixe's Monday Questionnaire! Finally here comes one again =D 


http://www.amarixe.com/2012/04/monday-questionnaire-april-2nd-2012.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FVEFS+%28%C2%A0%29






And now my turn: 


1.) Mood: 
Unmotivated, unproductive; trying to turn this around!!!!! And feeling tired all the time....


2.) Are there any spring trends you're loving this year? Any you're hating?
Love the coral (or light peach?) colour trend! Also colour pants! 


3.) Do you like to cook? 
I do cook a lot and with what I'm studying, I guess I have to say I like to cook. But I'm definitely not "obsessed" with cooking what so ever. I don't like recipes that are too complicated or time-consuming. I like trying new recipes but I don't always go out and seek new recipes. 


4.) Current nail polish:
OPI My Pointe Exactly (way too watery and sheer! I applied 4 coats!!) 
Essie Shine of the Times top coat (because the OPI is too sheer, I need to add something extra on top) 


side note: now, there's something about  this combination, because it has been 1 week and no 1 single chip! @@

5.) What is something you are excited about at the moment?

End of term? =P But it also means final exams.... 

6.) Current outfit:

Sleeping pants, aerie red hoodie. 

7.) Are you a heavy or light sleeper?

Ummm, heavy? When I fell asleep, it usually very hard to wake me up... lol But the thing is it could be hard to make me fall asleep. 

8.) What size handbag do you prefer? 

Big bags! I always have to carry a bunch of things with me. 

9.) Do you like karaoke? 

I secretly love singing, but I know I am no where near a good singer.  

10.) Weekly goals:

Complete 3 major projects/presentations (not really goals, they are MUST!) 
Eat healthier 
Try going to bed before 2am 


Love, 
Lorraine 

No comments:

Post a Comment