Tuesday 3 April 2012

Monday Rambles


Lately I have been really unmotivated. Nothing in my life is on schedule. No plans, no motivations, no actions.
I blame the weather for that. Two weeks ago, it was all sunshine and high plus 25-ish (degree Celsius). Last week was all rain and cold. This week, we are anticipating more sunshine, but the temperature is still on the low side. Hopefully the warmth of the sun will boost up my spirit.

Enough of this weather talk. Aside from that, my sleeping schedule is just a pure mess... I am definitely one of those people who need lots of sleep, especially when the quality is not as good, I need more. That doesn't mean I could fall asleep whenever I want. First time in my life, I gave in and sought help from sleeping pills. I really try to refrain from relying on medications (except when it comes to pain, I have very low pain tolerance) but I couldn't stand watching myself having a non-human-like sleeping schedule. My study suffers, my skin suffers, my health suffers......

When I started this blog, I didn't plan on writing much about my life and my feelings. I just purely want to share my "obsession" / "addiction" of beauty products. However, life is so much more than that. It is so easy for us to forget ups and downs in our lives. But when we look back at these little pieces, we know that everything is just part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment