Wednesday 18 April 2012

Inside the Fitting Room

Of course when I'm supposed to study, I want to blog! =S
Ok, let's make this short & sweet! I tried on these two dresses about a month ago in H&M -


 
Left: from the H&M DIVIDED line; it fits pretty nicely and comfortable to wear, not too sheer, don't have to wear a tank top or cami underneath, but it is a tiny tiny tiny little bit too short for my liking. 

Right: a very bright yellow colour, comes with the belt; quite sheer materials, I need to wear a cami underneath, longer than the dress on the left. 


Only one went home with me...... 



















I am usually not a fan of such bright colour, especially bright yellow. I just didn't think I could pull off the look.  

But I am drawn into this dress (almost immediately). 
I think the materials and the cut made the dress super appropriate for this Spring/Summer season. And pair it up with a leather (faux) jacket + chunky circle scarf + black stocking? It works for the still-chilly weather here in Canada. ;) 


I really can't wait for the weather to WARM UP here!!! But for now, I just have to go back to the pile of notes/articles/books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment