Friday 24 June 2011

Eye Creams

 I use eye creams on a regular basis and I think it is important to start preventing any skin problems around the eyes area at a younger age. I pretty much started to use eye creams a few years after I started to use skincare products regularly (as I recall =P).
To me, moisture is the key thing I look for in an eye cream since I don't want to put too heavy products around my eyes yet.

Here are some eye creams that I have used up recently, using currently, and want to try in the future.





Used up: It's skin --- Moisture System Eye Cream 
You may not be familiar with this brand "It's skin" because it is a Korean brand and my parents got this for me while they were at Korea last Summer. This is a HUGE tube for an eye cream and it seriously lasted me for soooooooooooo long!!!!!!
It is actually more of a gel texture rather than a cream and overall I think it is pretty hydrating. It doesn't have any overpowering scent (which is good) and I also like how it is in a tube. =)
I don't know if I am in love with it, it is a decent product but I find myself liking slightly more than a gel when it comes to eye creams. This It's skin eye cream is more than other eye gels I have tried but not to the extent that I would like it to be. However, that being said, I think this product is great for Summer because I don't know if I can actually put a cream under my eyes in such a hot & humid weather (especially when I travel back to HK)...=S

Currently using: Olay cucumber eye gel 
As I just said, I don't like anything too thick when it comes to Summer and this Olay eye gel is definitely light. I used to enjoy it more but as I get older now, I think I prefer something thicker than this gel. 
It is very affordable, especially if I get this from HK (which I did). But I probably would not repurchase this in a short while because I really want to try something new. 
The Olay eye gel is certainly a basic eye cream/gel and I  would recommend it to anyone younger and want to start using eye products. 


What I want to try: Origins GinZing & Eye Doctor


I have heard many good reviews on these products, especially the GinZing eye cream. But of course when it comes to skincares, you really have to try it yourself to test things out.
I actually want to try GinZing for my Mum as well because she told me that she has problems with puffy eyes and I think the caffeine content in GinZing may help.




Love,
Lorraine & Po Po

No comments:

Post a Comment