Saturday 2 July 2011

Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse


This is serious!!!!!! Because I don't think I have ever used up a foundation (I have hit pan on my Chanel powder foundation, but I haven't used it up entirely yet.)!!!@@ So this must be saying something~!!! 


I was really impressed when I tried this foundation in the drug store and I wasn't disappointed after I bought this. The application is really smooth, like its name, it really is Dream Smooth~~~~~  I just use the sponge it came with to apply this foundation and it made my morning foundation routine so quick and easy! The colour matches me pretty well and I wear #180 Nude Beige. 

#180 Nude Beige 
The formula is quite hydrating and I was probably using it the most throughout February to April which is still quite cold and dry here in Canada but this foundation still performed well~ 

I will say the coverage is probably medium and the main reason why I haven't been using it as much later was because my skin has been breaking out so badly (not because of this foundation) that I need some more coverage. Also, this foundation is not very long-lasting (at least on my skin) but perhaps adding a setting powder could improve its longevity. 


Overall, I am definitely impressed by this foundation and I am happy that I have found a drug store foundation that I like. =) 



Love,
Lorraine & Po Po

No comments:

Post a Comment