Thursday 16 June 2011

Just some rambling~

It is freezing cold in the library...!!! The AC is way too strong!!! And yes, I'm stuck in the library studying for my final exam tomorrow while the weather outside is just beautiful~~~~~~

Took a study break outdoor~ =)

I want to blog for so many things but I just couldn't find anytime at all to squeeze in blogging... first of all, I got my June Loose Button Luxe Box last Friday and I was so happy!!! Mainly because it includes a FULL SIZE LAURA MERCIER EYESHADOW!!!!!!!=D Isn't that the coolest thing ever?? The eye shadow alone retails for $22..~!!!! It totally made my day~~~~~

Second of all, I've used up some products recently and really want to do some mini reviews on them! Well, and not to mention, some hauls..??! =P

Anyways, nothing is gonna happen until my exams and assignments are done.....><

Or, maybe I can squeeze in another study break?? =P

Love,
Lorraine & Po Po

P.S. And it's my brother's convocation today~ Congratulations, bro~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment