Thursday 23 June 2011

A few beauty used-ups

These are some products I have used up a while ago and I thought I would share some of my thoughts on them. I apologize for the poor picture qualities, I was just using my cell phone.





Lush Dream Cream 
My very first post on this blog was about my 1st Lush purchase and that was when I got the Dream Cream. I wasn't too into the scent at first but starting to like it more with regular uses. It is moisturizing but didn't do anything for my eczema like everyone said it will. 
Is this the best body moisturizer I have ever use? Probably not... I have found a much cheaper drugstore moisturizer that gives me amazing hydration and I will honestly have to say I like that one better in terms of what it does to my skin. 
Lush Dream Cream is definitely more luxurious (for the price of around $25 CAD), and will I repurchase? Ummm, maybe~ I do like it, but the price point puts me off... 


Biore pore unclogging scrub



















I bought this because I saw hollyannaeree used this product in her skincare routine. It contains 2% salicylic acid and it's for blemish prone skin.
To me, it feels more like a cleanser with beads than a scrub. Plus, I think those beads are a little bit too big to clean your pores. I would rather it doesn't have those exfoliating beads.
I don't know if it has improved my skin condition. I am still breaking out (not that I expect it to cure my acnes). I have to say though it is pretty gentle. I didn't realize this until recently because I am using the Neutrogena acne wash, which also has 2% salicylic acid but the Neutrogena one sometimes makes my face feel like burning....=(



St. Ives Apricot Scrub



Yes, another scrub. =) Because I don't actually use this on my face. I use it as a body scrub. I learnt this from my fellow housemate and this scrub is so affordable that I can apply plenty on my body. It works pretty well as a body scrub. My skin does feel softer after using it, but the result is probably not too long-lasting.











Have you tried these products? Do you like them? =)




Love,
Lorraine & Po Po

No comments:

Post a Comment