Thursday 26 July 2012

Wishlist

As a shopaholic and a beauty-addict, you can imagine how hard it is to control my spending. I must say, often times it is not things I NEED, but rather things I WANT, which I am sure is the majority of case for others as well. But as inspired by ViviannaDoesMakeup recently, I really want to streamline my "collection". Quality vs. quantity, as simple as it sound, we all know how challenging it could be. Now, for my first baby step, I think it is a good idea to visualize my "desires". Making wishlist will give me a chance to think twice before buying something new. Plus, I think we can all agree that it is interesting to know what others are eyeing at the moment. ;)

OK, without further adieu, here I present my wishlist as of late:



1.) O.P.I Nail Envy 

- Nails strength has always been the thing I am lacking. They break so easily and I have heard good things about this product. I am just hoping it will go on sale.





2.) Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H 




- Base makeup is one of the things I care the most and need the most because of my blemishes and hyperpigmentation. When it comes to Summer, longevity becomes even more important. And to add on top of that, I will be back to Hong Kong in 2 weeks...... The hot and humid weather there is really no joke...... I hope my Makeup Forever Mat Velvet is going to do the job (still testing this out). If not, I will have to seek some help and this Lancome foundation is definitely on my list. 




3.) NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliners 



- I am quite happy with my Prestige eyeliner pencils but of course I am always on the hunt for better. I don't really go for colour liners but I would love to try the brown, skintone and black ones. 




Well, that's it for now. You can for sure expect more of these wishlists to come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment