Monday 9 July 2012

Escape from the heat

The heat wave has been brutal. The temperature is constantly around 33-35 °C and with the humidity, it feels like around 40°C!!!!!! Never thought that Canada can be that hot & humid.... 

So with no air conditioning, I just can't stay at home all day long. Just like any other "normal" person, my first resort is to go shopping. Honestly, I really don't have anything specific in mind, but here I present you the fitting room: 






Awwww, this dress is just so ME

I can never get tired of neutral. 

Now there is only one problem, the back is slightly low-cut (which is very pretty) and I just don't know what to wear underneath (which is why I can't even show you because I am obviously not wearing appropriate "garment"). 

I would really appreciate if any of you girls (or guys I suppose) know the solution to it because I do like this dress a lot! 




This kind of weather is not doing any good to my wallet. Luckily, the heat has gone down a bit today and I can finally feel some breeze. The question is, would this stop a shopaholic from shopping? Yesterday I spent all day clearing my wardrobe and I have two bags of clothes to donate. I feel like I have more closet and hanger space now, however, I really want to try to keep it this way. I just can't imagine when I am going to move and need to pack all the clothes...... 



Or, I will say, I am gonna try to only invest in quality pieces. =) 




p.s. In case you are wondering, I found this dress at Winners. 


No comments:

Post a Comment