Thursday 19 July 2012

I'm loving ZOYA

ZOYA Mia 
O.P.I Pirouette My Whistle 
Canmake 101A 



I tried ZOYA nail polishes for the first time recently and I have to say, I fell in love with its formula immediately (at least this shade)! I am certainly not an expert when it comes to applying nail polishes but it was just so easy to work with this one. Opaque in 1 coat but I added a 2nd coat just in case. The most impressive thing to me is how it smooths out. I have never encountered a nail polish that has such a smooth and shiny finish (even with my far-from-steady hands). I was so tempted not to put a topcoat on it.

I am definitely going to pick up more from ZOYA (in fact I did pick up 2 more shades from the Summer collection) and I can't wait to try them! I love Essie's colours, but in all honesty, their formula really is "hit or miss" and even it is a "hit", from my experience it still doesn't compare to ZOYA.


No comments:

Post a Comment