Wednesday 20 April 2011

Forever 21 Order... A Break from Studying??

Almost there, almost there!!! 2 more exams to go and then I am done!!!
These 2 exams are really stressful because they are back-to-back - 1 tomorrow night and then the other 1 the next morning... Not to mention this is a 1-year-course....-_______-
Sigh... I'm really not feeling great for these 2 exams... (fingers crossed!!!!><)

Anyhow, during this whole exam period I have been visiting the Forever21 website whenever I take study breaks and of course, I have been playing the game of adding "stuffs" into the cart and then decide if I really like them. An epic failure... I ended up really liking some of the items but I was hesitating to place my order. Well, then I realized some of the items "disappear" from my cart@@!! Of course they are out of size/stock!!!!>< I never knew that things can be sold out that quickly on Forever21's website (and I also learnt my lesson from Kate Spade...) and thus, I HAVE PLACED MY MASSIVE ORDER TODAY =D (I'm kinda hoping this smiling face will make myself feel better because this is such a huge shopping spree... my bank account for sure is not happy with it.)

I have never ordered/bought that many stuffs from Forever21 before. I usually ended up only getting 2-3 items from each trip if I made a purchase. But I am so excited this time since I think I have stocked up my Spring/Summer wardrobe with some varieties~ Hopefully they will fit me well!!!

Until then, I should really get back to study................

Love,
Lorraine & Po Po

No comments:

Post a Comment