Friday 4 February 2011

Project Pan (?)

Happy Chinese New Year!!! It is the year of Rabbit!!! My year, haha =] 




(Adorable! Came across this during google search!)




What is better than starting a year with a project pan? 
Now, I think technically this is not really a project pan because I think this term is used to describe "finishing up make-up products" and to be honest, none of these products are make-ups. However, I am still gonna name it "project pan" because I think you can modify the rules? haha XD 


Anyways, this all starts with the fact that I always have some sorts of "back-up" products sitting in my bathroom and quite often, I will use them for a while, and then switch to some other new products because I just could NOT resist the temptations!!! (sales, new formulas....you name it!!!) >< And the cycle goes on and on...... So as a result, I could never finish up any products!!!!! 


Not only this is such a waste of $$$, I really do need to clear up some of my "stocks" (so that I can go and try new products again =P ). 


My Rules: 
- I have to use up products from the same category until there is no more "back-ups" 
- I could only purchase products for the categories that have no "back-ups" 
- Includes bath & body products, hair products, skin care, face products
(I didn't include make-ups because I really don't have too many, and I don't think I could ever use up an eye shadow?!!) 




In fact, my project pan has reached 11 products a few days ago!!! YEAH~~~~ 
Well, the main reason is that most of these products were running low to start with. =P But they count, right?? Now I can finally remove them from my bathroom! 


Quick list: 
1) LUX crystal diamond shampoo 
2) LUX crystal diamond conditioner 
3) Olay body wash + creme ribbons with almond oil 
4) Bioderma Hydrabio moisturising toning lotion 
5) Curel itch defense advanced ceramide therapy 
6) Vaseline problem skin therapy 
7) L'Oreal gentle waterproof eye and lip makeup remover 
8) Tenosix Acne Blemish Cream 
9) Dr. Swiss BB Skin Power White Serum 
10) Laneige Water Bank Cream 1_EX
11) Missha cleansing oil (?) <-- the writings were all washed off and I don't know the exact product name 




I'm feeling so good now~ =D 




P.S. I cracked today and bought some nail polishes, 1 mascara, 1 eye shadow and a body wash. I have no more "back-ups" for body wash so I think it's okay for my to buy 1? And I got this because it's on clearance for $2.49!!!


Love, 
Lorraine & Po Po 



No comments:

Post a Comment